Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Garden of Light




The sun is omnipresent, but the zephyr is fresh on my bare body. As I walk on the soft soil, and viridian grass, I see Evelyn approach from the great tree bearing the fruit that has been forbidden to us. I notice that a small portion of it is gone as her beautiful figure glides towards me.
As I look into her eyes I don’t see the usual look of content and comfort instead something else entirely rests in her eyes. She leaves no room in between us when she presses her body up to mine. She leans in next to my ear and whispers gently…
“Taste it.”
She looks at me with her bright blue eyes that carry the same look that brings a sense of something I can’t fathom…She feeds me the forbidden fruit that she carries. I can smell the ripeness as it glides magnificently to my lips. Without leaving her gaze with my own, I take a bite.
As soon as the apple touches my tongue I am amazed; I can see everything. Staring at her eyes my narrow vision is taken down. I see her eyes but behind them desire, her lips perfect and soft carry a need, and her skin smooth and pale is offered for my conquering. I am enlightened of our bodily attraction and even though its wrong I know it feels so rewarding. Just like Evelyn, I take what is forbidden to me.
We embrace right there, in the garden of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment